Rest Assured That We'll Make It Right
Our Warranty Policy
Warranty time frames and details differ based on the product category. Please contact our Customer Service Team(Telephone: (888) 682-8882/Support@kitchenappliancestore.com) to claim our product warranty If you encounter any quality issues.
This guarantee is valid in the United States. It is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser, not to subsequent owners of this product; any applicable implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, are limited in duration to the express warranty period set forth herein, which begins on the date of original retail purchase; and no other warranties, express or implied, shall apply to this product.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser for products purchased for everyday home use in the continental USA.
Product damaged through negligence, improper installation, accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster, or insufficient or excessive electrical supply. Abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions or any unauthorized disassembly repair, modifications, or failure to follow the installation instructions or when product is used commercially or other than its intended purpose or damaged because of improper connection with equipment of other manufacturers. Repaired or modified by anyone other than authorized agents This limited warranty does not apply to any product on which the original identification information has been altered, obliterated, or removed, has not been handled or packaged correctly, has been sold as second-hand or resold contrary to the US regulations.
They include, but are not limited to
- Light bulbs, metal, and charcoal filters are all consumable parts.
- Improper maintenance, as well as the use of corrosive and abrasive cleaning chemicals, pads, and cleaning agents, causes natural finish and wear.
- Abuse, overuse, freight damage (not recorded), or faulty installation might result in chips, dents, or cracks.
- Modifications made to the device by the buyer or installation.
- Bends and warping are brought on by shoddy installation, excessively tight fittings, or insufficient support.
- Any loss of properties, or any cost associated with removing, servicing, installing, or determining the source of problems with our products, we are not liable for and are not covered by warranty.