This Bundle Includes:
30 in. Built-in Electric Single Wall Oven
The Empava 30 in. 5.0 cu. ft. single electric wall oven with the CSA certified is a perfect combination of style and practicality. The exterior features stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability, With the color-matched handle and knobs combine, constructing a fashion sense. With ample cooking capacity - 5.0 cu. ft., 6 adjustable rack position to accommodate a various size of food items. The single electric wall oven with a convection fan takes built-in cooking to a new level of excellence. The large oven window and interior light make it easy to monitor your cooking. A digital timer is included in the panel for added convenience. During the past years, 30 in. single electric wall oven by Empava appliances have been a very popular choice for kitchen upgrades and new builds.
- 2-years manufacture limited warranty, doubles the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality single wall oven
- Touch display with control lock function features a responsive, easy-to-use interface that is also easy to clean
- With an extra-large 5.0 cu. ft. cooking capacity, 2 removable oven racks, 1 bake tray, and 6 adjustable rack position to accommodate a various size of food items
- Powerful convection cooking system circulates heated air over, under and around, delivers the ideal temperature and airflow for fast preheating and uniform cooking helps remove cold spots to ensure even baking, because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Digital display timer can be set up to 11-hours and 59-minutes maximum, shuts down automatically to avoid overcook, delay bake allows programming the oven to start cooking automatically at a later time
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
- Precision temperature probe allows monitoring of roasts and meats to assure they are thoroughly and accurately cooked without opening the oven door
- Warm mode keeps hot, cooked foods at serving temperature, the proof mode prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast, the sabbath mode is designed for those whose religious observances require disabling certain oven features
- Come with the large oven window and interior lights provide allowing you to easily see the progress of your food
- With low-E glass, it does not just heat up your oven up to 250% fasters using less energy and also keeps the outside of the oven cool to the touch avoiding burns and injury
- Product dimensions: 30-inch L x 24.8-inch D x 29.3-inch H, cutout dimension: 28.5 in. L x 24 in. D x 27.6 in. H, interior dimension: 24.5 in. L x 19 in. D x 17.5 in. H
- 3500-Watts, 240 Volt/60 Hz, 20 Amp breaker required, UL certified electrical hard wiring included
36 in. Built-in Gas Cooktops
Bring your cooking to the next level with this Empava 36 in. gas cooktop. This cooktop is equipped with five commercial-grade gas burners so you'll have the flexibility you need to cook your favorite dishes. Clean up is easy, thanks to the dishwasher safe edge-to-edge grates. The thermocouple auto shut-off protects against gas leaks.
- Cooktop features five world class made in Italy SABAF burner gas burners, including a dual ring 13000-BTU burner, a 10200-BTU burner, two 6000-BTU burners and 3800-BTU burner
- Pre-installed 120-Volt power cord and natural gas, gas regulator and LPG nozzles included (LPG conversion kit included)
- Easily select options or control your cooking temperature with knob controls
- Simmer burner delivers precise low heat that is perfect for preparing delicate foods and sauces
- Comes equipped with a thermocouple flame-out failure system (FFD), ensuring the gas will shut off automatically if a flame is not detected, helping to avoid the risk of gas leakage
- Electronic pilotless ignition saves energy and can be ignited manually when electricity is out
- Continuous, edge-to-edge grates let you move heavy pots and pans across the cooktop without lifting
- Sealed gas burners allow you to enjoy easier cleanup so your cooktop stays looking great
- Cook all of your dishes at once with these strategically sized burners and spend more time with family and friends, rather than slaving away in the kitchen
- Approved for installation above any Empava 24 in. to 30 in. single electric wall oven
36 In. 500 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Range Hood
Give your kitchen an upgrade with this 36 in. 500 CFM Four-Speed Under-Cabinet Range Hood. It adds a modern touch to your home with a LCD screen design and an ultra quiet motor so your kitchen stays smoke and odor free. It has two LEDs to light your cooking space and it's easy to clean with a dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter.
- Featuring 500 CFM airflow, electronic switch with remote control, four-speed fan and two 120-W full sealed motors
- 30 in. ducted range hood will quickly ventilate your kitchen and keep the noise level below 65dB for a good cooking experience
- Constructed with 18-gauge stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust, handcrafted brushed satin finish to prevent dents and scratches for long lasting use in your busy kitchen
- Stainless steel, permanent, reusable baffle filter can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- Two energy efficient, 1.0-W GU10 LEDs are mounted directly below the range hood for long-lasting use and high lumen lighting for better visibility at night
- Panel with wireless remote control (not including the battery) is touch-sensitive that reacts even when pressed lightly
- A digital clock that records cooking time can be used to set up an automatic shut-down delay of 1 to 15-minutes
- Compatible to install above any Empava 24 in. or 30 in. cooktop and gas range
- Range hood dimensions: 30 in. W x 22 in. D x 6 in. H
- With US Standard 120V power cord, 15-amp breaker required
- Includes a top cover and three adapters (6 in. top round adapter, a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. top rectangular adapter and a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. rear rectangular adapter for different duct size), not including the duct
- Can be installed in the way of under-cabinet and wall-mounted, according to your specified need in kitchen
Dual Zone Wine Cooler 70" Tall Wine Fridge
The 24 in. Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator with The USA and Canada ETL Certified Is A Perfect Combination of Style and Practicality. Constructed With 18-Gauge Stainless Steel for Exceptional Resistance to Corrosion and Rust. The 14.2 cu. ft. Capacity Is Enough for Storage 160 Bottles Of 750ml Standard Bordeaux Bottles. The Powerful Cooling System Will Quickly Reduce the Temperature and Keep the Noise Level Below 41 DB. Balanced Cooling and Auto Defrost Features Fan-Forced Circulation to Maintain an Evenly-Cooled Space. With 100° Built-In Door Stopper to Prevent the Door from Opening Excessively and Hitting the Cabinet. Built-In or Freestanding Installation for Flexibility. During the Past Years, Empava Wine Chillers Have Been A Very Popular Choice for Kitchen Upgrades and New Builds.
- With ETL certified and 1-year U.S. based limited manufacturer warranty
- Product dimensions: 23.4 in. W x 26.8 in. D x 69.6 in. H
- Empava wine cooler refrigerator is engineered with a powerful compressor and dual convection fans to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet to prevent hot spots, frosting and uneven cooling
- Double layer tempered glass helps prevent exposure of wines from damaging ultraviolet rays, stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging
- Expertly designed to deliver unmatched functionality with a premium style
- Digital smart temperature control panel makes it easy to set temperature from 40°F to 66°F (upper zone: 40 - 50, lower zone: 50 - 66) providing perfect chilling temperature at any times, allows switching between degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Unique front vented heat dissipation system that allows this wine cellar to be built-in to cabinetry or place it anywhere you like in your home
- Temperature memory function will restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost
- Built-in soft blue LED lighting supplies a dream-like ambiance
- Embedded carbon filter keeps your wine collections from unpleasant odors
- Reversible door with child safety lock shall be used more reassuring
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, where our shipments are not covered. For Canada orders, we charge a shipping fee. For different product categories, we offer different shipping fees because the weight and size are different.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items( pizza oven etc.), multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
（1）Standard shipping: 5-7 business days For Us orders, 10-15 business days for Canada orders
（2）LTL shipping: 7-14 business days For US orders, 10-15 business days For Canada orders
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee. For Canada order, we will deduct 30% of your total refund amount. For a defective return, we will bear the return shipping cost and a full refund will be sent back to your account.
* All LTL orders need to be accepted for delivery within 5 days of the shipping carrier contacting you to set up a delivery date. For any order not accepted within 5 days, refused, or return to the sender a fee of 20% will be assessed. 30% for Canada order.
For all pick up orders, please state in the order that you intend to pick up the order from our warehouses. All orders must be picked up by the name listed on the order when placed and with a valid identification card. If the order is not picked by the end of 7 days since the order was placed. We will cancel the order and issue a refund.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days for both US and Canada orders
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (888-682-8882) or email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm PST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
*Empava Appliances is not responsible for any USPS, UPS, FedEx or LTL delays in delivery.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (email@example.com) or telephone (888 682-8882) Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied, 30% for Canada order. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.