This Bundle Includes:
24 in. Electric Single Wall Oven
The ETL certified electric single wall oven by Empava Appliances Inc., it's the real "secret weapon" behind many great meals. This economy basic model 24 in. wall oven will fit anyone's budget. Let this electric operated ultimate appliance give you the utmost in cooking flexibility and help you cook like a professional chef in your own home. Still hesitating? Check out the Empava electric induction or gas cooktop as well.
- With 2 years US based manufacture limited warranty, doubles the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality gas wall oven. Compatible to install above any Empava 24 in. - 30 in. gas cooktops and induction cooktops
- Broil element to brown your favorite desserts and veggies, the hidden heating elements, makes cleaning your oven easy, keep warm feature lets your meals stay warm and ready to serve
- Easily cook large meals with 2.3 cubic foot capacity, heavy duty professional style racks are sturdy and durable, black ceramic interior - offers a premium look and feel, come with 5-layer shelf to place the grill grate and the baking tray
- The large oven window and halogen lighting offers a clear and bright interior, minimizing the need to open the door to check progress, lets you easily view the status of your dish
- The ergonomic control knobs are designed for simplicity and ease. Built-in timer (up to 120minutes max) and temperature (up to 480°f max) help you to cook perfectly and accurately
- The handle is made of stainless-steel match your kitchen perfectly. The removable door is made of upgraded 3-layer tempered glass that can effectively isolate high temperature steam to ensure safety
- ETL certified for US & Canada use
- Product approximate dimensions - 23.42 in. W x 23.83 in. D x 23.6 in. H
- Cut-out dimensions - 22.24 in. W x 22.64 in. D x 23.42 in. H
- Interior dimensions - 17.48 in. W x 16.57 in. D x 13.78 in. H
- 2000 watts, 240 volts/60hz, 20 amps breaker required
- UL Certified Electrical Hard Wiring Included.
24 in. W x 20.5 in. D Induction Cooktop
The Empava brand Induction Cooktop combines the power of gas with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
- The USA and Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer Warranty
- The flawless Empava smooth vitro-ceramic glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- Hot Surface indicator - An "H" will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance, pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking, with induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills cant burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an old school radiant cooktop
- The EMPV-IDC24 features two 8 in. heating element up to 2700-Watt and two 6 in. heating element up to 2000-Watt in Power Boost Mode up to 5 minutes. Sensitive Digital Control and up to 99 minutes timer will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Empava induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set it to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time
- Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen
- Now you are cooking Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 23.25 in. L x 20.5 in. D x 2.12 in. H
- Cutout Dimensions 22.5 in. L x 19.5 in. D
- Requires 220-Volt to 240-Volt wiring with 40 Amp breaker, hard wiring included
30 In. 500 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Range Hood
Give your kitchen an upgrade with this 30 in. 500 CFM Four-Speed Under-Cabinet Range Hood. It adds a modern touch to your home with a LCD screen design and an ultra quiet motor so your kitchen stays smoke and odor free. It has two LEDs to light your cooking space and it's easy to clean with a dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter.
- Featuring 500 CFM airflow, push button controls, four-speed fan and two 120-W full-sealed aluminum motors
- 30 in. ducted range hood will quickly ventilate your kitchen and keep the noise level below 62 dB for a good cooking experience
- Constructed with 18-gauge stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust
- Handcrafted brushed satin finish to prevent dents and scratches for long lasting use in your busy kitchen
- Panel with wireless remote control (not including the battery) is touch-sensitive that reacts even when pressed lightly
- A digital clock that records cooking time can be used to set up an automatic shut-down delay of 1 to 15-minutes
- Stainless steel, permanent, reusable baffle filter can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- Two energy-efficient, 1.0-W LEDs are mounted directly below the range hood for long-lasting use and high lumen lighting for better visibility at night
- Range hood dimensions: 30 in. W x 22 in. D x 6 in. H. with US Standard 120V power cord, 15-amp breaker required
- Includes a top cover and three adapters (6 in. top round adapter, a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. top rectangular adapter and a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. rear rectangular adapter for different duct size), not including the duct
- Can be installed in the way of under-cabinet and wall-mounted, according to your specified need in kitchen
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items( pizza oven etc.), multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
Shipping Time: Standard shipping: 5-7 business days. LTL shipping: 10-14 natural days.
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee.
* All LTL orders need to be accepted for delivery within 5 days of the shipping carrier contacting you to set up a delivery date. For any order not accepted within 5 days, refused, or return to the sender a fee of 20% will be assessed.
For all pick up orders, please state in the order that you intend to pick up the order from our warehouses. All orders must be picked up by the name listed on the order when placed and with a valid identification card. If the order is not picked by the end of 7 days since the order was placed. We will cancel the order and issue a refund.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (888-682-8882) or email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm PST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
*Empava Appliances is not responsible for any USPS, UPS, FedEx or LTL delays in delivery.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (email@example.com) or telephone (888 682-8882) Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.