This Bundle Includes:
24 in. Electric Single Wall Oven
The Empava Electric Single Wall Oven is stunningly bold with a timeless design for the perfect blend of form and function. This electric oven uses a 240V~ 60Hz for power supply with a 3200W maximum output. It has 10 different working mode including rotisserie, defrost, convection broil, broil, convection bake, keep warm, preheat, true convection roast, bake, convection roast, temperature controller, light switch, clock, timer, delay start, control lock. It allows you to bake and broil with even and consistent cooking results. The 2.3 cubic foot of capacity accommodates a broil, multiple casserole dishes, or two full racks of cookies. Empava Appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family.
- ETL certified for US & Canada use, with 2 years US based manufacture limited warranty, Compatible to install above any Empava 24 in. - 30 in. gas cooktops and induction cooktops
- Easily cook large meals with 2.3 cubic foot capacity, Black ceramic interior - offers a premium look and feel, the hidden heating elements, makes cleaning your oven easy, the broil element to brown your favorite desserts and veggies
- Preheat - helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Convection cooking - cook foods faster that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are
- The 360° ROTISSERIE FUNCTION that roasts shiny, juicy, seasoned chicken smells and tastes amazing that makes foodie drooling
- Glass touch controls - Set temperatures and times quickly and clean with little effort, Control Lock keeps everyone in your family safe from accidentally turning on the oven, the digital timer and accurate temperature help you to cook perfectly and accurately
- Delay bake lets you prep now and bake later, when the timing is right, Keep Warm feature lets your meals stay warm and ready to serve
- Program the oven to start baking at a future time (up to 120minutes max) so you can move onto other things, and still get dinner to the table on time
- Large oven window made of upgraded 3-layer tempered glass that can effectively isolate high temperature steam to ensure safety
- Halogen lighting offers a clear and bright interior, minimizing the need to open the door to check progress
- Come with 5-layer shelf to place the grill grate and the baking tray, heavy duty professional style racks are sturdy and durable
- Product dimensions - 23.42 in. W x 23.83 in. D x 23.6 in. H, Cut-out dimensions - 22.24 in. W x 22.64 in. D x 23.42 in. H, Interior dimensions - 17.48 in. W x 16.57 in. D x 13.78 in. H
- Rotisserie included, 3200 watts, 240 volts/60hz, 20 amps breaker required, UL certified electrical hard wiring included
24 in. W x 20.5 in. D Induction Cooktop
The Empava brand Induction Cooktop combines the power of gas with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
- The USA and Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer Warranty
- The flawless Empava smooth vitro-ceramic glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- Hot Surface indicator - An "H" will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance, pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking, with induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills cant burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an old school radiant cooktop
- The EMPV-IDC24 features two 8 in. heating element up to 2700-Watt and two 6 in. heating element up to 2000-Watt in Power Boost Mode up to 5 minutes. Sensitive Digital Control and up to 99 minutes timer will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Empava induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set it to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time
- Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen
- Now you are cooking Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 23.25 in. L x 20.5 in. D x 2.12 in. H
- Cutout Dimensions 22.5 in. L x 19.5 in. D
- Requires 220-Volt to 240-Volt wiring with 40 Amp breaker, hard wiring included
30 in. 380 CFM Wall Mount Range Hood
The 30 in. 380 CFM Wall Mount Range Hood with the USA and Canada ETL Certified is a Perfect Combination of Style and Practicality. The Ultra-Quiet Motor Do an Incredible Job at Quickly Remove Smoke and Other Cooking Odors from the Air. Come with a Gently Rounded Corners Design, Creates a Focal Point with a Distinctive Modern Look. Removable, Reusable, Dishwasher-Safe Stainless-Steel Filter For Easy Cleaning and Maintenance. Two Bright LEDs Shine Light on Your Stovetop for Better Cooking Visibility. During the Past Years, Empava Range Hoods Have Been a Very Popular Choice for Kitchen Upgrades and New Builds.
- Certified and warranty with ETL certified and 5-years US based manufacture warranty, doubles the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality range hood, compatible to install above any Empava 24 in./30 in./36 in. gas cooktop or gas range
- Specifications: range hood dimensions: 29.5 in. W x 19.6 in. D, adjustable 29.5 in. - 43.3 in. H. aluminum flex duct dimension: 6 in. round, pre-installed US standard 120-Volt GFCI power cord, 15 Amp breaker required
- Premium quality featuring 380 CFM airflow, 3-speed fan and 188-Watt full sealed aluminum motor, the 30 in. ducted range hood will quickly ventilate your kitchen and keep the noise level below 65 dB, brings a good cooking experience
- Modern design constructed with 21-Gauge stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust, handcrafted brushed satin finish to prevent dents and scratches for long lasting use in your busy kitchen
- Easy to operate the panel with wireless remote control is touch-sensitive that reacts even when pressed lightly, the generous 30 in. width will get caught all the smoke and food particles in the hood before they drift to your kitchen
- Easy to clean the stainless-steel materials permanent reusable baffle filter can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- Safe and friendly: the energy-efficient, 2.0-Watt LED's that mounted directly below the range hood are long-lasting and provide high lumen lighting for better visibility at night
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, where our shipments are not covered. For Canada orders, we charge a shipping fee. For different product categories, we offer different shipping fees because the weight and size are different.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items( pizza oven etc.), multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
（1）Standard shipping: 5-7 business days For Us orders, 10-15 business days for Canada orders
（2）LTL shipping: 7-14 business days For US orders, 10-15 business days For Canada orders
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee. For Canada order, we will deduct 30% of your total refund amount. For a defective return, we will bear the return shipping cost and a full refund will be sent back to your account.
* All LTL orders need to be accepted for delivery within 5 days of the shipping carrier contacting you to set up a delivery date. For any order not accepted within 5 days, refused, or return to the sender a fee of 20% will be assessed. 30% for Canada order.
For all pick up orders, please state in the order that you intend to pick up the order from our warehouses. All orders must be picked up by the name listed on the order when placed and with a valid identification card. If the order is not picked by the end of 7 days since the order was placed. We will cancel the order and issue a refund.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days for both US and Canada orders
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (888-682-8882) or email at (email@example.com) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm PST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
*Empava Appliances is not responsible for any USPS, UPS, FedEx or LTL delays in delivery.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (888 682-8882) Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied, 30% for Canada order. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.