This Bundle Includes:
30 in. Kitchen 400 CFM Ultra Slim Ducted Under Cabinet Range Hood
24 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler Beverage Fridge
24 in. Electric Single Wall Oven
The Empava Electric Single Wall Oven is stunningly bold with a timeless design for the perfect blend of form and function. This electric oven uses a 240-Volt - 60Hz for power supply with a 2800-Watt maximum output. It has 6 different working mode including bake, preheat, Convection broil, broil, Convection roast, keep warm, temperature controller and timer. It allows you to bake and broil with even and consistent cooking results. The 2.3 cu. ft. of capacity accommodates a broil, multiple casserole dishes or two full racks of cookies. Empava Appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family.
- ETL certified for US and Canada use
- Easily cook large meals with 2.3 cu. ft. capacity
- Black ceramic interior - offers a premium look and feel
- Broil element to brown your favorite desserts and veggies
- Keep warm feature lets your meals stay warm and ready to serve
- Hidden heating elements, makes cleaning your oven easy
- Program the oven to start baking at a future time (up to 120 minutes maximum) so you can move onto other things and still get dinner to the table on time
- Heavy duty professional style racks are sturdy and durable
- Large oven window made of upgraded 3-layer tempered glass that can effectively isolate high temperature steam to ensure safety
- Halogen lighting offers a clear and bright interior, minimizing the need to open the door to check progress
- Come with 5-layer shelf to place the grill grate and the baking tray
- 240-Volt/60 Hz, 20 Amp breaker required, UL certified electrical hard wiring included
- Compatible to install above any Empava 24 in. - 30 in. gas cooktops and induction cooktops
- Product dimensions - 23.42 in. W x 23.83 in. D x 23.6 in. H
- Cut-out dimensions - 22.24 in. W x 22.64 in. D x 23.42 in. H
- Interior dimensions - 17.48 in. W x 16.57 in. D x 13.78 in. H
24 In. Built-in Induction Cooktop
This Empava 24 in. built-in smooth surface induction cooktop upgrades your cooking. It features a ceramic smooth glass surface and four elements with a quick-boil 3,000-W power element for efficiency. The digital controls are easy to read and it's compatible with stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, copper and cast iron cookware for flexibility.
- Product dimensions: 23-5/8 in. W x 20-1/2 in. D x 2-5/16 in. H, cutout dimensions: 22-1/16 in. W x 19-5/16 in. D
- USA and Canada ETL-certified electric stove induction cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava appliances with two-year, US-based manufacturer warranty
- Compatible to install above any Empava 24 to 30 in. under-counter single wall oven
- Smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup
- Hot surface indicator lets you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance
- Heat is generated directly in the cookware so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch; the child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety
- Easy-to-clean, vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- Four induction cooking zones include a 3,000-W power boost element for faster boil times
- Hardwired - three copper wire cable from home power supply, 220V to 240V, 40-amp breaker
- Superior induction technology allows for a more heat and an energy efficient experience compared to gas or electric cooking
- Easy-to-clean, vitro ceramic, smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- Easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- Superior induction technology allows for more heat and an energy efficient experience compared to gas or electric cooking
30 in. 400 CFM Wall Mount Ducted Range Hood
The 30 in. 400 CFM Wall Mount Range Hood with the USA and Canada ETL Certified is a perfect combination of style and practicality. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel and clear tempered glass. The soft-touch controls and an LCD screen design creates a focal point with a distinctive modern look. The ultra-quiet motor do an incredible job at quickly remove smoke and other cooking odors from the air. Removable, reusable, dishwasher-safe stainless-steel filter for easy cleaning and maintenance. 2 bright LEDs shine light on your stovetop for better cooking visibility. During the past years, Empava range hoods have been a very popular choice for kitchen upgrades and new builds.
- Certified and warranty with ETL certified and 3-yrs US based manufacture warranty, triples the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality range hood, compatible to install above any Empava 24 in. /30 in. cooktop and gas range
- Range Hood Dimensions: 29.5 in. W X 18.9 in. D X Adjustable 21.06 in. - 36.61 in. H. aluminum flex duct dimension: 6 in. round and pre-installed US standard 120V power cord
- Premium quality featuring 400 CFM airflow, 3-speed fan and full sealed aluminum motor, the 30 in. ducted range hood will quickly ventilate your kitchen and keep the noise level below 65 dB, brings a good cooking experience
- Modern design constructed with 18-Gauge stainless steel and tempered glass for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust, handcrafted brushed satin finish to prevent dents and scratches for long lasting use in your busy kitchen
- Easy to operate touch-sensitive panel reacts even when pressed lightly, the generous 30 in. W will get caught all the smoke and food particles in the hood before they drift to your kitchen
- Easy to clean stainless-steel materials permanent reusable baffle filter can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- Safe and friendly energy-efficient, 2x 2.0-Watt LEDs that mounted directly below the range hood are long-lasting and provide high lumen lighting for better visibility at night
- A Digital Clock That Records Cooking Time Can Be Used to Set Up an Automatic Shut-Down Delay of 3 to 59 Minutes.
24 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler Beverage Fridge
The 24 in. Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator with the USA and Canada ETL Certified is A Perfect Combination of Style and Practicality. Constructed With 18-Gauge Stainless Steel for Exceptional Resistance to Corrosion and Rust. The 4.9 cu. ft. Capacity Is Enough for Storage 46 Bottles Of 750 ml Standard Bordeaux Bottles. The Powerful Cooling System Will Quickly Reduce the Temperature and Keep the Noise Level Below 41dB. Balanced Cooling and Auto Defrost Features Fan-Forced Circulation to Maintain an Evenly-Cooled Space. With 100°F Built-In Door Stopper to Prevent the Door from Opening Excessively and Hitting the Cabinet. Built-In or Freestanding Installation for Flexibility. During the Past Years, Empava Wine Chillers have been A Very Popular Choice for Kitchen Upgrades and New Builds.
- With ETL certified and 1-year US based limited manufacture warranty
- Product dimensions: 23.4 in. W x 22.4 in. D x 33 in. H with US standard 120-Volt power cord, 3 Amp breaker required
- Powerful cooling system Empava wine cooler refrigerator is engineered with a powerful compressor and dual convection fans to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet to prevent hot spots, frosting and uneven cooling
- Modern design: double layer tempered glass helps prevent exposure of wines from damaging ultraviolet rays, stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging, it also allows you to see your wine collection without opening the door
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity: our compressor wine fridge equipped with 5 beech wooden shelves, expertly designed to deliver unmatched functionality with a premium style, each shelf slides out effortlessly for unencumbered access to your wines
- Dual zone digital smart temperature control panel makes it easy to set temperature from 40°F to 66°F (upper zone: 40°F - 50°F, lower zone: 50°F - 66°F) providing perfect chilling temperature at any times, allows switching between degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Easy to installation the unique front vented heat dissipation system that allows this wine cellar to be built-in to cabinetry or place it anywhere you like in your home, the built-in soft blue LED lighting supplies a dream-like ambiance
- Safe and friendly: the temperature memory function will restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost, the embedded carbon filter keeps your wine collections from unpleasant odors, reversible door with child safety lock shall be used more reassuring
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items( pizza oven etc.), multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
Shipping Time: Standard shipping: 5-7 business days. LTL shipping: 10-14 natural days.
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee.
* All LTL orders need to be accepted for delivery within 5 days of the shipping carrier contacting you to set up a delivery date. For any order not accepted within 5 days, refused, or return to the sender a fee of 20% will be assessed.
For all pick up orders, please state in the order that you intend to pick up the order from our warehouses. All orders must be picked up by the name listed on the order when placed and with a valid identification card. If the order is not picked by the end of 7 days since the order was placed. We will cancel the order and issue a refund.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (888-682-8882) or email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm PST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
*Empava Appliances is not responsible for any USPS, UPS, FedEx or LTL delays in delivery.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (email@example.com) or telephone (888 682-8882) Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.