This Bundle Includes:
24 in. Electric Single Wall Oven
The Empava Electric Single Wall Oven is stunningly bold with a timeless design for the perfect blend of form and function. This electric oven uses a 240-Volt/ 60 Hz for power supply with a 3200 Watt maximum output. It has 10 different working mode including rotisserie, defrost, convection broil, broil, convection bake, keep warm, preheat, true convection roast, bake, convection roast, temperature controller, light switch, clock, timer, delay start, control lock. The 360° ROTISSERIE FUNCTION that roasts shiny, juicy, seasoned chicken smells and tastes amazing that makes foodie drooling. It allows you to bake and broil with even and consistent cooking results. The 2.3 cu. ft. of capacity accommodates a broil, multiple casserole dishes, or two full racks of cookies. Empava Appliances provide up-to-date technology and exceptional quality to simplify the way you live. With a timeless appearance, this family of appliances is ideal for your family.
- ETL certified for US and Canada use
- Easily cook large meals with 2.3 cu. ft. capacity, black ceramic interior - offers a premium look and feel, the hidden heating elements, makes cleaning your oven easy, the broil element to brown your favorite desserts and veggies
- Preheat - helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Convection cooking - cook foods faster that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are
- 360° rotisserie function that roasts shiny, juicy, seasoned chicken smells and tastes amazing that makes foodie drooling
- Glass touch controls - set temperatures and times quickly and clean with little effort, control lock keeps everyone in your family safe from accidentally turning on the oven, the digital timer and accurate temperature help you to cook perfectly and accurately
- Delay bake lets you prep now and bake later, when the timing is right, keep warm feature lets your meals stay warm and ready to serve
- Program the oven to start baking at a future time (up to 120 minutes max) so you can move onto other things, and still get dinner to the table on time
- Large oven window made of upgraded 3-layer tempered glass that can effectively isolate high temperature steam to ensure safety
- Halogen lighting offers a clear and bright interior, minimizing the need to open the door to check progress
- Come with 5-layer shelf to place the grill grate and the baking tray, heavy duty professional style racks are sturdy and durable
- 240-Volts/60Hz, 20 Amp breaker required, UL certified electrical hard wiring included
- Compatible to install above any Empava 24 in. - 30 in. gas cooktops and induction cooktops
- Product dimensions - 23.42 in. W x 23.83 in. D x 23.6 in. H
- Cut-out dimensions - 22.24 in. W x 22.64 in. D x 23.42 in. H
- Interior dimensions - 17.48 in. W x 16.57 in. D x 13.78 in. H
36 Inch 5 Elements Black Induction Cooktop
- Product dimension 36 in. W x 21 in. D x 2-5/16 in. H, cutout dimensions 33-7/8 in. W x 19-5/16 in. D
- USA and Canada ETL-certified electric stove induction cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava appliances with two-year, US-based manufacturer warranty
- Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven, most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- Flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping
- Hot surface indicator - an "H" will appear in the surface cooking area display to let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance, pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch; the child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain- and heat discoloration-resistance so spills can't burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- five induction cooking zones include a 3,700-W power boost element for faster boil times
- Easy-to-clean, vitro ceramic, smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- Superior induction technology allows for more heat and an energy efficient experience compared to gas or electric cooking
- Hardwired - three copper wire cable from home power supply, 220V to 240V, 50-amp breaker
- Check out our Empava radiant electric cooktop if you do not have compatible cookware
36 In. 500 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Range Hood
Give your kitchen an upgrade with this 36 in. 500 CFM Four-Speed Under-Cabinet Range Hood. It adds a modern touch to your home with a LCD screen design and an ultra quiet motor so your kitchen stays smoke and odor free. It has two LEDs to light your cooking space and it's easy to clean with a dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter.
- Featuring 500 CFM airflow, electronic switch with remote control, four-speed fan and two 120-W full sealed motors
- 30 in. ducted range hood will quickly ventilate your kitchen and keep the noise level below 65dB for a good cooking experience
- Constructed with 18-gauge stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust, handcrafted brushed satin finish to prevent dents and scratches for long lasting use in your busy kitchen
- Stainless steel, permanent, reusable baffle filter can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- Two energy efficient, 1.0-W GU10 LEDs are mounted directly below the range hood for long-lasting use and high lumen lighting for better visibility at night
- Panel with wireless remote control (not including the battery) is touch-sensitive that reacts even when pressed lightly
- A digital clock that records cooking time can be used to set up an automatic shut-down delay of 1 to 15-minutes
- Compatible to install above any Empava 24 in. or 30 in. cooktop and gas range
- Range hood dimensions: 30 in. W x 22 in. D x 6 in. H
- With US Standard 120V power cord, 15-amp breaker required
- Includes a top cover and three adapters (6 in. top round adapter, a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. top rectangular adapter and a 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. rear rectangular adapter for different duct size), not including the duct
- Can be installed in the way of under-cabinet and wall-mounted, according to your specified need in kitchen
Wine Cooler 70" Tall Wine Fridge
The 24 in. Wine Cooler Refrigerator with The USA and Canada ETL Certified Is A Perfect Combination of Style and Practicality. Constructed With 18-Gauge Stainless Steel for Exceptional Resistance to Corrosion and Rust. The 15.5 cu. ft. Capacity Is Enough for Storage 171-Bottles Of 750 ml Standard Bordeaux Bottles. The Powerful Cooling System Will Quickly Reduce the Temperature and Keep the Noise Level Below 41 dBA. Balanced Cooling and Auto Defrost Features Fan-Forced Circulation to Maintain an Evenly-Cooled Space. With 100° Built-In Door Stopper to Prevent the Door from Opening Excessively and Hitting the Cabinet. Built-In or Freestanding Installation for Flexibility. During the Past Years, Empava Wine Chillers Have Been A Very Popular Choice for Kitchen Upgrades and New Builds.
- With ETL certified and 1-year US based limited manufacture warranty
- Product dimensions: 23.4 in. W x 26.8 in. D x 69.6 in. H
- Empava wine cooler refrigerator is engineered with a powerful compressor and dual convection fans to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet to prevent hot spots, frosting and uneven cooling
- Double layer tempered glass helps prevent exposure of wines from damaging ultraviolet rays, stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging
- Expertly designed to deliver unmatched functionality with a premium style
- Digital smart temperature control panel makes it easy to set temperature from 40°F to 66°F perfect chilling temperature at any times, allows switching between degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Unique front vented heat dissipation system that allows this wine cellar to be built-in to cabinetry or place it anywhere you like in your home
- Temperature memory function will restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, where our shipments are not covered. For Canada orders, we charge a shipping fee. For different product categories, we offer different shipping fees because the weight and size are different.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items( pizza oven etc.), multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
（1）Standard shipping: 5-7 business days For Us orders, 10-15 business days for Canada orders
（2）LTL shipping: 7-14 business days For US orders, 10-15 business days For Canada orders
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee. For Canada order, we will deduct 30% of your total refund amount. For a defective return, we will bear the return shipping cost and a full refund will be sent back to your account.
* All LTL orders need to be accepted for delivery within 5 days of the shipping carrier contacting you to set up a delivery date. For any order not accepted within 5 days, refused, or return to the sender a fee of 20% will be assessed. 30% for Canada order.
For all pick up orders, please state in the order that you intend to pick up the order from our warehouses. All orders must be picked up by the name listed on the order when placed and with a valid identification card. If the order is not picked by the end of 7 days since the order was placed. We will cancel the order and issue a refund.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days for both US and Canada orders
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (888-682-8882) or email at (email@example.com) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm PST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
*Empava Appliances is not responsible for any USPS, UPS, FedEx or LTL delays in delivery.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (888 682-8882) Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied, 30% for Canada order. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.