This Bundle Includes:
30 in. Built-in Electric Single Wall Oven
The Empava 30 in. 5.0 cu. ft. single electric wall oven with the CSA certified is a perfect combination of style and practicality. The exterior features stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability, With the color-matched handle and knobs combine, constructing a fashion sense. With ample cooking capacity - 5.0 cu. ft., 6 adjustable rack position to accommodate a various size of food items. The single electric wall oven with a convection fan takes built-in cooking to a new level of excellence. The large oven window and interior light make it easy to monitor your cooking. A digital timer is included in the panel for added convenience. During the past years, 30 in. single electric wall oven by Empava appliances have been a very popular choice for kitchen upgrades and new builds.
- 2-years manufacture limited warranty, doubles the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality single wall oven
- Touch display with control lock function features a responsive, easy-to-use interface that is also easy to clean
- With an extra-large 5.0 cu. ft. cooking capacity, 2 removable oven racks, 1 bake tray, and 6 adjustable rack position to accommodate a various size of food items
- Powerful convection cooking system circulates heated air over, under and around, delivers the ideal temperature and airflow for fast preheating and uniform cooking helps remove cold spots to ensure even baking, because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Digital display timer can be set up to 11-hours and 59-minutes maximum, shuts down automatically to avoid overcook, delay bake allows programming the oven to start cooking automatically at a later time
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
- Precision temperature probe allows monitoring of roasts and meats to assure they are thoroughly and accurately cooked without opening the oven door
- Warm mode keeps hot, cooked foods at serving temperature, the proof mode prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast, the sabbath mode is designed for those whose religious observances require disabling certain oven features
- Come with the large oven window and interior lights provide allowing you to easily see the progress of your food
- With low-E glass, it does not just heat up your oven up to 250% fasters using less energy and also keeps the outside of the oven cool to the touch avoiding burns and injury
- Product dimensions: 30-inch L x 24.8-inch D x 29.3-inch H, cutout dimension: 28.5 in. L x 24 in. D x 27.6 in. H, interior dimension: 24.5 in. L x 19 in. D x 17.5 in. H
- 3500-Watts, 240 Volt/60 Hz, 20 Amp breaker required, UL certified electrical hard wiring included
30 Inch Induction Cooktop
Now you are cooking. The next high-end electric induction cooktop by Empava Appliances Inc., its the real secret weapon behind many great meals. Let this electric operated appliance give you the utmost in cooking flexibility and help you cook like a professional chef in your own home. Still hesitating. Check out the Empava gas cooktop and wall ovens as well.
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty, DOUBLES the usual industry warranty for an exceptional quality Empava stove top
- The flawless Empava smooth vitro-ceramic glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping
- Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24 in. under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware are induction compatible
- Hot Surface indicator - An "H" will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer
- 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, slider digital touch controls lets you accurately control your heating and enjoy an Easy-to-clean surface
- Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off
- The EMPV-IDC30 features one 10 in. heating element up to 2700-Watt, one 8 in. heating element up to 2500-Watt, one 7 in. heating element up to 2000-Watt and one 6 in. heating element up to 1800-Watt in Power Boost Mode up to 5 minutes
- Product Dimension 30 in. L x 21 in. D x 2.12 in. H
- Cutout Dimensions 29.75 in. L x 20 in. D
- Each element has Simmer, Melt, Keep Warm and Performance Boost allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 5 minutes--perfect for rapid boiling, induction cooking technology boils water in just 2 minutes
- Pre-installed 240v power cord. Check out our Empava radiant electric cooktop if you do not have compatible cookware
30 in. 400 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Range Hood
Give your kitchen an upgrade with this 30 in. 400 CFM Ducted Under-Cabinet Range Hood. It adds a modern touch to your home with a stainless steel design and an ultra quiet motor so your kitchen stays smoke and odor free. It has two LEDs to light your cooking space and it's easy to clean with a dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter.
- Featuring 400 CFM airflow, push button controls, three-speed fan and full-sealed aluminum motor
- 30 in. ducted range hood will quickly ventilate your kitchen and keep the noise level below 65 dBA for a good cooking experience
- Constructed with 18-gauge stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust
- Handcrafted brushed satin finish to prevent dents and scratches for long lasting use in your busy kitchen
- Touch-sensitive panel reacts even when pressed lightly
- Generous 30 in. W will catch all the smoke and food particles in the hood before they drift to your kitchen
- Stainless steel, permanent, reusable baffle filter can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- Energy-efficient, 2.0-W LEDs are mounted directly below the range hood for long-lasting use and high lumen lighting for better visibility at night
- Digital clock that records cooking time can be used to set up an automatic shut-down delay of 1-minute
- This is a convertible range hood. Can be used as a ducted range hood together with a Aluminum Duct(included). It also provides a thick body - more space for adding carbon filters. If you want to use it as a ductless range hood, contact with us at SUPPORT@EMPAVA.COM to purchase the charcoal filter.
Wine Refrigerator 55" Tall Dual Zone Wine Fridge
The 24 in. Wine Cooler Refrigerator with USA and Canada ETL Certified Is a Perfect Combination of Style and Practicality. Constructed With 18-Gauge Stainless Steel for Exceptional Resistance to Corrosion and Rust. The 12.3 cu. ft. Capacity Is Enough for Storage 127 Bottles Of 750 ml Standard Bordeaux Bottles. The Powerful Cooling System Will Quickly Reduce the Temperature and Keep the Noise Level Below 41dB. Balanced Cooling and Auto Defrost Features Fan-Forced Circulation to Maintain an Evenly-Cooled Space. With 100° Built-In Door Stopper to Prevent the Door from Opening Excessively and Hitting the Cabinet. Built-In or Freestanding Installation for Flexibility. During the Past Years, Empava Wine Chillers Have Been A Very Popular Choice for Kitchen Upgrades and New Builds.
- ETL certified and 1-year U.S. based limited manufacture warranty
- Product dimensions: 23.4 in. W x 26.8 in. D x 55 in. H
- Empava wine cooler refrigerator is engineered with a powerful compressor and three convection fans to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet to prevent hot spots, frosting and uneven cooling
- Double layer tempered glass helps prevent exposure of wines from damaging ultraviolet rays, stabilize temperature levels inside and keep glass from fogging
- Expertly designed to deliver unmatched functionality with a premium style
- Digital smart temperature control panel makes it easy to set temperature from 40°F to 66°F perfect chilling temperature at any times, allows switching between degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Unique front vented heat dissipation system that allows this wine cellar to be built-in to cabinetry or place it anywhere you like in your home
- Temperature memory function will restore the set temperature in the cooler after it is back on from power lost
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items( pizza oven etc.), multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
Shipping Time: Standard shipping: 5-7 business days. LTL shipping: 10-14 natural days.
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee.
* All LTL orders need to be accepted for delivery within 5 days of the shipping carrier contacting you to set up a delivery date. For any order not accepted within 5 days, refused, or return to the sender a fee of 20% will be assessed.
For all pick up orders, please state in the order that you intend to pick up the order from our warehouses. All orders must be picked up by the name listed on the order when placed and with a valid identification card. If the order is not picked by the end of 7 days since the order was placed. We will cancel the order and issue a refund.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (888-682-8882) or email at (email@example.com) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm PST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
*Empava Appliances is not responsible for any USPS, UPS, FedEx or LTL delays in delivery.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (888 682-8882) Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.