This Bundle Includes:
30" Electric Single Wall Oven
The Empava 30 in. 5.0 cu. ft. single electric wall oven with the ETL certified is a perfect combination of style and practicality. The single wall oven features commercial-grade components, with Sabbath, Warm, Proof, Bake, Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Delay Start, Self-Clean, Air fry mode. The exterior features stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability, With the color-matched handle and gray color oven interior, constructing a fashion sense. The powerful convection cooking system circulates heated air over, under and around, delivers the ideal temperature and airflow for fast preheating and uniform cooking helps remove cold spots to ensure even baking. Delay Bake allows programming the oven to start cooking automatically later. The large oven window and interior light make it easy to monitor your cooking. The digital display timer can be set up to 12 hours maximum, shuts down automatically to avoid overcook. Compatible to install under any Empava induction or gas cooktop. During the past years, 30-inch single electric wall oven by Empava appliances have been a very popular choice for kitchen upgrades and new builds.
- Designed in USA with 2 years US based manufacture warranty
- Easily turn your oven into a thanks giving turkey roaster
- Powerful air frying technology cooks in less time than traditional ovens, while reducing the fat in your food by up to 90% and eliminating the need for oil
- Precision temperature probe allows monitoring of roasts and meats to assure they are thoroughly and accurately cooked without opening the oven door
- Touch display with child lock function features a responsive, easy-to-use interface that is also easy to clean
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
- Warm mode keeps hot, cooked foods at serving temperature
- Proof mode prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast
- Sabbath mode is designed for those whose religious observances require disabling certain oven features
- Interior dimension. 24.5 in. W x 19 in. D x 17.5 in. H
- Included 2 oven racks
- 4800-Watt, 240-Volt/60 Hz, 20 Amp breaker required, UL certified electrical hard wiring included
30 Inch 4 Elements Black Induction Cooktop
Upgrade your kitchen with this 30 in. four element induction cooktop. It features four heating elements for effective steaming, simmering, boiling, melting and stir-frying, a classic black finish and a black glass surface. The red LED display is easy to read and the 99-minute timer helps you keep track of your cooking. The induction technology gives you even more heat and energy efficiency in your kitchen.
- Product dimension: 30 in. W x 21 in. D x 2-5/16 in. H, cutout dimensions: 28-3/4 in. W x 19-5/16 in. D
- USA and Canada ETL-certified electric stove induction cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava appliances with two-year, US-based manufacturer warranty
- Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven, most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- Flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping
- Hot surface indicator - an "H" will appear in the surface cooking area display to let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance, pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain- and heat discoloration-resistance so spills can't burn onto the surface
- Four induction cooking zones include a 3,700-W power boost element for faster boil times
- Child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety
- Pre-installed 240V power cord, check out our Empava radiant electric cooktop if you do not have compatible cookware
- Hardwired - three copper wire cable from home power supply, 220V to 240V, 40-amp breaker
- Easy-to-clean vitro ceramic, smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
30 in. Ducted 500 CFM Under Cabinet Range Hood
Give your kitchen an upgrade with this 30 in. 500 CFM Ducted Under-Cabinet Range Hood. It adds a modern touch to your home with a stainless steel design and ultra quiet dual motors so your kitchen stays smoke and odor free. It has two LEDs to light your cooking space and it's easy to clean with a dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter.
- Featuring 500 CFM airflow, push button controls, three-speed fan and two 118-W full-sealed aluminum motors
- 30 in. ducted range hood will quickly ventilate your kitchen and keep the noise level below 65 dBA for a good cooking experience
- Constructed with 18-gauge stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust
- Handcrafted brushed satin finish to prevent dents and scratches for long lasting use in your busy kitchen
- Ergonomic control knobs are designed for simplicity and ease
- Generous 30 in. W will catch all the smoke and food particles in the hood before they drift to your kitchen
- Stainless steel, permanent, reusable baffle filter can be cleaned in the dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance to enhance the premium look
- Energy-efficient, 2.0-W LEDs are mounted directly below the range hood for long-lasting use and high lumen lighting for better visibility at night
- Range hood dimensions: 29.5 in. W x 22 in. D x 9.9 in. H
- Pre-installed US Standard 120V GFCI power cord, 3-amp breaker required
- Please note that this model cannot be changed as a ductless range hood
We offer "free ground shipping" for all US orders except: Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
（1）Standard / small orders ship out via: USPS, UPS and FedEx.
（2）For large items( pizza oven etc.), multiple items or large orders we use LTL freight.
Shipping Time: Standard shipping: 5-7 business days. LTL shipping: 10-14 natural days.
Once an order has shipped we are unable to change or modify it for any reason. For orders that use the LTL shipping method, if the consignee requests to change the destination, the shipment will return to the shipper and we will issue a refund less the 20% restocking fee.
* All LTL orders need to be accepted for delivery within 5 days of the shipping carrier contacting you to set up a delivery date. For any order not accepted within 5 days, refused, or return to the sender a fee of 20% will be assessed.
For all pick up orders, please state in the order that you intend to pick up the order from our warehouses. All orders must be picked up by the name listed on the order when placed and with a valid identification card. If the order is not picked by the end of 7 days since the order was placed. We will cancel the order and issue a refund.
Order Processing Time: 1-2 business days.
*Business days don't typically include weekends, however Saturday and Sunday deliveries may occur in certain zip codes.
*If you need to request a cancellation or make any changes to your order. Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by telephone at (888-682-8882) or email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm PST. Unfortunately once an order has been sent to our warehouse we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes as to we are working quickly to get your order to you.
*Empava Appliances is not responsible for any USPS, UPS, FedEx or LTL delays in delivery.
1: If you would like to return an item, please contact our customer support via email at (email@example.com) or telephone (888 682-8882) Monday - Friday from 9 am -5 pm PST to request a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. When contacting our support team ensure you provide them with your return reason.
2: Returns made without approval will not be accepted as to we have different return addresses for different products.
3: For returns due to buyers remorse (ie: Order by mistake, Does not fit, Change my mind, No longer needed, etc) customers are responsible for the return shipping cost along with a 20% restocking fee applied. You should also save your tracking number to confirm when your item has been received at our location. Items being returned due to defects or quality issues a pre-paid return label will be provided to you upon you providing us with any pictures/videos showing the issue you are encountering.
4: If an item is found to be damaged in shipping. Do not accept or sign for the product. Simply refuse the package with the carrier and contact our customer support asap.